Roberts & Elliott
San Jose California Business Law Attorneys
Located in San Jose, California, the employment and business law attorneys at Roberts & Elliott aggressively pursue claims on behalf of employers and employees and zealously protect the legal interests of businesses and small companies.
Experienced and Aggressive San Jose California Employment and Business Law Attorneys
Our business and commercial law attorneys represent the underdogs of Santa Clara County. We have prevailed where others have said it couldn't be done. Of course our ability to prevail in any particular matter is dependant on the unique facts and circumstances that surround a particular matter. We are proud to aggressively represent clients in business and commercial matters, including following:
Our California business law attorneys represent clients in a variety of business law issues, including:
- business formation - including business planning, incorporating businesses, forming a limited liability company (LLC), a partnership, an asset or stock purchase, a merger or acquisition, or another type of business organization or formation
- business dissolution - including winding up business affairs, dealing with creditors and debtors, handling any disbursement disputes between shareholders or business partners, and dealing with other issues involved in closing a business
- business disputes - including disputes with suppliers and vendors, contract disputes and breach of contract claims, employment law issues, insurance disputes, and other commercial disputes
- insurance law issues - including coverage issues, reviewing insurance contracts, and monitoring claims
- trade secrets - including trade secret litigation, employee termination agreements, disclosure and employment contracts, and other issues regarding trade secrets or the misappropriation of trade secrets
- Trademark litigation - including internet and business trademark dispute
If you have questions about California business law, or if you have a business law issue that requires experienced representation, contact an aggressive California business law attorney at Roberts & Elliott today.
Our California employment law attorneys represent employers and employees in a variety of employment law claims, including:
- employment discrimination - including employment discrimination based on race, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other discrimination
- sexual harassment - including inappropriate sexual advances, inappropriate sexual comments, and other forms of sexual harassment
- wrongful termination - including whistleblower or Qui Tam retaliation, retaliation for filing a workers compensation claim or requesting FMLA or other benefits to which you are entitled
- employment contracts - including separation agreements, appropriate forums and non-compete clauses, retention agreements, and development agreements outlining IP rights
If you have questions about California employment law, or if you have an employment law issue that requires experienced representation, contact an aggressive California employment law attorney at Roberts & Elliott today.
Our California real estate law attorneys represent builders, land owners, developers, contractors and subcontractors in a variety of real estate litigation, including:
- commercial leases - we represent commercial landlords and commercial tenants in all aspects of commercial leases, including negotiating, drafting, and litigating disputes involving commercial leases
- construction litigation - we handle all aspects of construction litigation including mechanics lien issues, filing for mechanics liens, licensing issues, construction defects, and construction contract issues
If you have questions about California real estate or construction law, or if you have a real estate litigation issue that requires experienced representation, contact an aggressive California real estate law attorney at Roberts & Elliott today.
Aggressively Pursuing Your Claim and
Zealously Protecting Your Legal Interests Since 1981